Pacific Institute of Technology has approvals, recognitions, accreditation, and/or authorizations from the following agencies or governmental entities:
- Approved education provider under the Workforce Investment Act (WIA), a program sponsored by the US Department of Labor;
- Authorized by the Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission (GNPEC) to offer certificate and occupational associate degree programs;
- Approved by the U. S. Department of Homeland Security as an I-20 Issuing School for international students;
- Approved by the U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs as an education provider under the Post-9/11 G. I. Bill for qualified veterans and dependents to receive education benefits;
- Certified through the year 2018 as a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and as a Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE); and
- Certified by Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council (GMSDC) as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award the occupational associate degree and certificates. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation;
Accreditation provides assurance to the public and to prospective students that standards of quality have been met.
ACCREDITING COUNCIL FOR INDEPENDENT COLLEGES AND SCHOOLS
750 First Street NE
Washington, DC 20002-4223
State of Georgia
NONPUBLIC POSTSECONDARY EDUCATION COMMISSION
2082 EAST EXCHANGE PLACE
TUCKER, GEORGIA 30084-5305