Why Should You Choose Pacific Institute of Technology (PIT)?
Are you looking for a way to enhance your professional career? At PIT, our training provides students with the skills and knowledge to be successful in high-demand information technology careers. We provide technology training, certification examination preparation, soft skill training, resume development and job search support to assist students in obtaining employment.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
Acceptance into Pacific Institute of Technology is competitive and all students seeking admission must meet all applicable requirements. In order to be considered for admission, all applicants must:
• Complete and submit an admissions application along with the required non-refundable fee;
• Provide proof of U.S. citizenship or Permanent Residence status; or for foreign students,
Must have an approved International Student Form (Form I-20) under the M-1 Visa category;
• Provide proof of a U. S. high school diploma, GED, or the recognized equivalent.
• Interview with the college’s admissions officer (waived for international students);
• Possess basic keyboard skills (A minimum of 35 WPM is required);
• Pass the PIT Computer Literacy Assessment;
• Complete and sign an Enrollment Agreement.