Pacific Institute of Technology is a leading provider of information technology training in Georgia, USA. The school was established to bridge the gap that currently exists between educational institutions and corporations and to find solutions to the “experience trap” where fresh graduates cannot get jobs due to lack of experience and there is no way for them to get experience without giving them the opportunity to work.
To address the students’ needs for experience, our programs comprise of instructor-led training including hands-on labs led by seasoned and experience professionals who are subject matter experts in their areas of specializations. All our instructors are practicing professionals in their various fields and they bring these skills and experience they gained in the workplace to bear on the quality of their instructions and labs that they deliver to students.
At Pacific Institute of Technology, we strive to attain 100% job placement rate for all our graduates through our Information Technology Consulting affiliate: Pacific Systems. We believe that hard work in learning is rewarded by high earnings. Hence our motto: Learn. Earn.
Our Associate Degree Program in Computer Information Systems is designed to prepare students for work in Information Technology industry through 18 months of rigorous study and lab exercises so that they do not have the need to go for a 4-year Degree program accompanied by a debt-load of student loans.
We also realize the need to end the frustrations of thousands of college graduates who are caught up in the web of “experience trap” by taking them through a 3-month intensive program which in addition to the core information technology curriculums teaches them highly essential soft skills such as: Building Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills, Business Ethics for the Office ,Business Etiquette: Gaining That Extra Edge, Business Writing That Works, Communication Strategies, Conflict Resolution: Dealing with Difficult People, Creating a Dynamic Resume, Critical Thinking, Job Sustainability, Mastering the Interview, Mock Interviews, Presentation Skills, Problem Solving and Decision Making, Stress Management, Time Management: Get Organized for Peak Performance.
You are welcome to Pacific Institute of Technology. Together, we will conquer.
A brief History of Pacific Institute of Technology
- September 1999: Core Technology Solutions Training institute opened its doors
- April 2002: Core Technology Solutions Training Institute changed its name to Pacific Computer Training Institute.
- September 2009: Pacific Systems, the parent of Pacific Computer Training Institute was admitted into the 8(A) program of the US Small Business Administration
- December, 2009: Pacific Computer Training Institute was officially recognized by the Georgia Non-Public Post-Secondary Education Institute.
- February, 2010: Pacific Computer Training Institute became Oracle Gold Partner authorized to offer Oracle Training.
- March 2010: Pacific Computer Training Institute was accepted into the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) program of the Georgia Department of Labor to re-train those who lost their jobs in the 2007-2009 global economic recessions.
- September, 2010: Pacific Computer Training Institute was admitted into the Student and Exchange Visitor program (SEVP) of the US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) and authorized to issue form I-20 to foreign students.
- September, 2010: Pacific Computer Training Institute changed its name to Pacific Institute of Technology
- March, 2013: Pacific Institute of Technology got approval to provide IT training to USA Veterans under Post 911-GI Bill.
- On August 18th, 2014. Pacific Institute of Technology obtained national accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to offer Certificates and Degree Programs
- December 15th 2015, Pacific Institute of Technology got approval from USCIS to participate in Students and Exchange Visitors (SEVIS) program for both Vocational and Academic international students under the M-1 and F-1 Visa Categories.