Acceptance into Pacific Institute of Technology is competitive and all students seeking admission must meet all applicable requirements. In order to be considered for admission, all applicants must:
· Complete and submit an admissions application along with the required non-refundable $25 fee;
· Provide proof of U.S. citizenship or Permanent Residence status;
· Provide proof of a U. S. high school diploma, GED, or the recognized equivalent;
· Complete and sign a PIT Student Disclosure Form;
· Sign an Assumption of Risk and Liability Release Form;
· Interview with the college's admissions officer; and
· Complete and sign a PIT Student Enrollment Agreement.
All forms and fees must be received at least 30 days prior to the beginning of the quarter in which students seek to enroll.
Pacific Institute of Technology
3300 Northeast Expressway Building 5, Atlanta, GA 30341
Copyright 2019 © Pacific Institute of Technology
All Rights Reserved.