The Pacific College of Technology Library exists to provide a wide range of materials and services designed to provide a solid academic foundation in professional and general studies.
· Provide expert assistance, instruction, and an innovative suite of user services which are responsive to the needs of our community and changing circumstances.
· Build up resources of print and digital materials using selection criteria that reflect the academic priorities of the College, current collection strengths, and significant research in all areas of study pursued at the College.
· Provide effective organization and presentation of information and collections.
· Create and maintain a physical environment that fosters learning and research, and encourages use and interaction.
· Communicate the library’s services and resources effectively, expand outreach, and develop opportunities for our users to provide regular feedback about those services and resources.
· Contribute to the academic, ethical, and cultural growth of the Pacific College of Technology community.
· Secure the resources to meet Pacific College of Technology Library’s goals and objectives.
Electronic resources supporting Pacific College of Technology’s academic programs are available 24/7. Resources include periodical and research databases, as well as e-books, providing access to a vast collection of full-text journal articles and information from academic and trade publications.
The College offers its students password access to an online collection of thousands of full-text and abstracts of books, periodicals, articles, and reference materials through its articulation agreement with Underwood University, which subscribes to LIRN on-line libraries.).
In addition, the campus library has a collection of hardcopy books, journals, and reference materials that students may use at any time during hours that the campus is open. Trained library staff are available to assist students in their library usage.
In addition, the library offers:
· A quiet environment for independent and group study.
· Access to the Internet, computers, printers, and copiers.
· The services of trained staff who provide instruction in information literacy and can assist students in conducting library research. The trained staff are available five days a week, Monday through Friday.
Pacific College of Technology
3510 Dekalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, Georgia 30340, United States
Copyright 2019 © Pacific College of Technology
All Rights Reserved.