· We believe that the Old and New Testaments are God’s divine word, and trustworthy in all its teachings.
· We believe in the one true, living, eternal, transcendent, omnipotent, and personal God, who exists as the Trinity, possessing three eternal, personal distinctions: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
· We believe in the redemptive grace of God through the substitutionary work of Jesus Christ who paid the full price for the sins of the world, through His physical death, burial, and resurrection.
· We believe in a personal salvation provided solely by the grace of God on the basis of the atoning death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
· We believe that the Church is the body of Christ and that the people of God are called to community, worship, discipleship, mission, and education.
· We believe in the visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth and the establishment of His kingdom.
· We believe the biblical account of creation. We believe that God, by His own special act, created the universe and all that is in it in six days of the creation week.
· We believe in the existence of a malevolent being called Satan who acts as tempter and accuser. He can be resisted by the believer through faith and reliance on the power of the Holy Spirit.
Pacific College of Technology
3510 Dekalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, Georgia 30340, United States
Copyright 2019 © Pacific College of Technology
All Rights Reserved.